the Wedge Ceramics Studio
What We Offer for Studio Rental
The Wedge Ceramics Studio offers membership programs suited to your needs as an independent artist, in addition to classes. Kiln use is also available for work made outside The Wedge Ceramics Studio.
- 24/7 Studio Access, except during scheduled classes, then wheel priority is given to students (You get your own key.)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- free recycled clay
- One free “Guest Pass” per month you sign up ($30 value)
- One personal shelf
- Use of the Gallery space when there is no current exhibit with approval
- Use of cone 5/6 studio glazes
- Unlimited Bisque Firing, 20 pieces allotted for glaze firing, membership rates apply to additional firings
- May work outside studio standard
PUNCH PASS MEMBERSHIP.....$100/3mo
This is a punch pass that costs $100 and you get to come to the studio 10 times within a 3 month period. You must use the 10 days within 3 months and check in to get your card punched every time you come to work in the studio. A shelf is provided for punch pass memebrs and you get unlimited bisque and glaze firings.
OPEN THROW WEDNESDAYS....$20
Every Wednesday night 6pm - 9pm we offer a community throw time for non-members to come in the evening and work in the studio. Fee is $20 which includes studio time, tools, clay, and a bisque firing. If you want to use a pottery wheel experience on the wheel is required. If you need experience sign-up for one of our beginners classes.
FIRING PRICES(Members ½ off)
►DAY PASS......$65......8am - 10pm....includes bisque firing, free recycled clay
►BISQUE….$10 per ¼ shelf, $20 per ½ shelf, $30 per full shelf
►GLAZE(Studio Glazes included).....$20 per ¼ shelf, $40 per ½ shelf, $60 per full shelf
►Per Piece...$4 up to 6”; 6$ up to 12”, $10 up to 18”, $15 up to 24”
Call, email, or stop by to see the studio or sign up for membership.